Clarity Clinic is Now Scheduling Teletherapy and Telemed Appointments!
As COVID-19 continues to impact us as individuals and a community, safety and health remain our biggest concerns for our clients here at Clarity. Effective immediately, our clinic is now using Teletherapy and Telemed to conduct sessions remotely during this pandemic. Teletherapy/Telemed appointments can now be scheduled online through our website.
How to Book a Teletherapy/Telemed Appointment
What you need to know:
In order to use Teletherapy/Telemed, you will need to have access to the internet, webcam, speakers, and a microphone on a laptop or computer, smartphone or iPad. For computers you will need to download the plugin and for phones you will need to download the app.
Below is the list of compatible devices:
- SurfaceTM PRO 2 running Win 8.1 or Win 10
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Blackberry® devices
The system we are using is powered by Zoom and is HIPPA compliant to maintain your privacy and confidentiality.
Clarity Clinic has been consulting with insurance companies to ensure coverage and to do everything we can to try and protect clients against surprise fees; however, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance directly to verify that your specific plan has been expanded to cover these services.
What to Do
- You may now schedule a Teletherapy/Telemed appointment online through our website! Simply select the Telemed option to begin booking your appointment.
- If it is your first time scheduling a Teletherapy/Telemed appointment, you will receive a separate email with a consent form for you to electronically sign and return before your appointment.
- Once we create the appointment, an email will be generated from our system that contains a link to sign in for your session.
- Please check your spam if you do not see the email.
- Follow the link in the email to install the plugin (if you are using a computer) or install the app (if you are using a mobile device).
- The link you will have received will allow you to sign in up to 10 minutes before your start time.
- Please leave time to ensure that things are downloaded and working properly.
- In sessions please set aside a space that is quiet and private enough for you to feel comfortable talking and having a therapy session.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding in these trying times.