clarity clinic

Blog Posts About Mental Health

Discover a wealth of information in our blog posts about mental health, featuring expert opinions to guide you toward improving your mental health.
Maternal Mental Health: Motherhood & Self-Discovery
1 in 5 women develop mental health or substance abuse disorders in pregnancy or the 1st year postpartum, 50% go untreated The US has the highest maternal mortality rate of any industrialized country, 20% of those deaths are attributed to preventable suic...
May 16, 2024
Does Exercise Help With Mental Health?
In a world that is increasingly focused on productivity, efficiency, and physical appearance, mental health is often put on the back burner. However, the profound connection between the mind and body cannot be overlooked. Exercise, long celebrated for it...
April 19, 2024
Unveiling the TikTok Effect: How It's Impacting Youth Mental Health
In recent months, TikTok, the popular social media platform known for its short-form videos and viral trends, has found itself at the center of a geopolitical storm between the Chinese and U.S. governments. TikTok's meteoric rise to prominence has raise...
March 17, 2024
Restful Nights, Peaceful Minds: The Link Between Sleep and Mental Well-being
With the hustle culture that modern life often revolves around, sleep often takes a backseat to our busy schedules. We sacrifice hours of rest to meet deadlines, scroll through our screens, or binge-watch our favorite shows. Yet, what we fail to recognize...
March 12, 2024
Finding Hope and Understanding in Bipolar Support Groups
Bipolar disorder is still one of the most heavily stigmatized mental health disorders. However, this does not have to be the case. With individual counseling and medication, people experiencing bipolar disorder can manage it and go on to live healthy and ...
December 01, 2023
Making Mindfulness Part of Your Daily Routine
We have all heard of all of the benefits of practicing mindfulness and meditation regularly. The practice of mindfulness is said to reduce negative thinking and stress, improve memory and focus, and help you become less emotionally reactive. However, peop...
August 07, 2018
35 & Single Coping Tips!
Are you in your mid-thirties and still single? If you are, you’re not alone. About 56% of people in their thirties are married, while the other 44% of thirty-somethings are single. Marriage timing has changed since a few generations ago, where it was more...
July 12, 2018
The Benefits of Having Alone Time
Some of us dread spending time alone, but did you know that there are many benefits to taking time to be by yourself? It seems as if we spend a majority of our day in constant contact with others. Whether that's at work, on social media, or keeping in tou...
May 17, 2018
Therapist Spotlight: Virginia Harren, LCPC
As a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Virginia Harren uses an integrative and holistic approach to therapy. She has been trained in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical-Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT...
May 11, 2018
7 Actionable Ways To Heal a Broken Heart
Breakups can be traumatic. The mental and sometimes physical pain we experience when going through a breakup can seem unbearable. The nights of crying yourself to sleep can feel like they will last forever. But we are here to remind you that there is ligh...
May 10, 2018
Relationship Talk: Why you should always practice good communication in times of conflict
We hear the phrase “communication is key” all the time. But why do we often forget this golden piece of advice throughout our ups and downs in our relationships? Do we fear that the other person won’t understand us? Or maybe some of us have too much pride...
April 18, 2018
Find a provider
clarity clinic
© 2024 Clarity Clinic. All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy