Clarity Clinic’s Clinical Training Program
Thank you for your interest in training with Clarity Clinic!
We offer several training opportunities at the Master’s and Doctoral levels in the fields of clinical psychology, clinical counseling, social work, and marriage and family therapy. A brief description of each of these programs can be found below and each associated program has a brochure with more detailed information.
Please note Clarity Clinic begins accepting applications for the 2023-2024 master’s training program on a rolling basis starting January 1st, 2023, and due at the latest by March 1st, 2023. Interns can expect to start the internship on July 10th, 2023. Interns should expect a minimum of nine (9) months of commitment training with Clarity.
The pre-doctoral practicum and internship training programs follow ACEPT and APPIC guidelines. Please refer to their websites for application dates.
About Clarity Clinic
Clarity Clinic’s vision is to “inspire growth, to empower change, and to find purpose” at all levels within the company. Our mission is to thoughtfully guide the whole person on their journey to find clarity and mental wellness by providing exceptional holistic care. We aspire to provide culturally competent clinical services and training opportunities that align with our vision, mission, and values to help advance the knowledge and skills of our staff and future clinicians in the field.
Why Clinical Training with Clarity Clinic?
- Gain experience and learn the ins and outs of group practice.
- Become a part of a team where we treat each other with respect and professionalism.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Consult with leading psychiatrists, PAs, and therapists throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Gain direct clinical hours providing therapy and assessment services to a diverse client population with a wide range of presenting problems.
- Work in one of our desirable locations: Loop; River North; Evanston; Arlington Heights; Mokena; or Lakeview.
- Our Loop, River North, Evanston, and Lakeview locations are accessible via public transportation.
- Train with a cohort of peers via group supervision and monthly training seminars.
- Receive weekly supervision from an expert in the field.
- From externs to the CEO, we all work here and take pride in the practice environment we create together.